Thanks for the reply don camillo and I will look into it.
Interface messages[Gyara masomin]
Hi DonCamilo. If you're fluent in Hausa maybe you'd like to, at least, translate the most used MediaWiki messages into that language. Interface translations are done on translatewiki.net so that they're also avalaible for every other MediaWiki installations. If you can't, don't worry. Best regards, --MarcoAurelio (talk) 09:32, 29 Yuni 2017 (UTC)
- Hi Marco. I speak only survival Hausa but I can work with a friend of mine who is a native speaker in order to translate this messages during the next weeks. Best regards, --DonCamillo (talk) 11:11, 29 Yuni 2017 (UTC)
Hi DonCamillo. How are you doing? I ask for your help in this project, because my knowledge in hausa is very basic and I depends heavily on dictionaries and virtual translators. Thank you.--Sergio Junior Guitarist (talk) 16:39, 25 Yuli 2017 (UTC)
- Good, thank you. Actually my knowledge in Hausa is very basic as well, I study Hausa but I rely mostly on books and online translation. I'm trying to increase participation from Hausa speakers in Nigeria but it's still a long way. However I think creating stubs on topics of general interest can help to get more people to contribute: thanks a lot for what you're doing! Kind regards, --DonCamillo (talk) 16:43, 25 Yuli 2017 (UTC)
Hello DonCamilo, these examples will be very useful for creating new stubs, correcting already existing articles and filling in blank articles that are abandoned. Thank you for your efforts. --Sergio Junior Guitarist (talk) 00:37, 7 Agusta 2017 (UTC)
- Wow!! this is one of the best ideas I've seen in the whole project this year, since it makes it much easier to add text. I edit here once a week, and I'll use it to add or create something. Thank you for writing me. Best, DARIO SEVERI (talk) 02:11, 7 Agusta 2017 (UTC)
Hello Camilo, lately I noticed that you have made many corrections in the categories and have improved the quality of this project, and also saw that you added more examples on this page facilitating future editions. Thanks!--Sergio Junior Guitarist (talk) 02:53, 16 Agusta 2017 (UTC).
- Hello Sergio,
- Thanks, yes, I'm trying to improve the system of categories relying on what already exists in other Wikipedias! You're very welcome! Congrats on your work! --DonCamillo (talk) 08:54, 16 Agusta 2017 (UTC)
Hello, could you change my boxes so that I am administrator of this place also please ?? Soory for my English!
- Sorry, I cannot do that, this kind of request has to be made to the whole community. Are you planning to edit articles on the Hausa Wikipedia? You don't need to be an admin to do that. Best regards, --DonCamillo (talk) 12:36, 17 Satumba 2017 (UTC)