Lokaci itace faruwa da ba ƙakƙautawa na cigaba da kasancewa na yanayi wanda ke aukuwar da ba dawowa baya saidai cigaba daga yanzu zuwa gaba. lokaci na daga cikin ababe da dama da ake awo dashi dan jera lokuta, domin a daidaita lokacin da ababe suka faru ko nisan lokaci dake a tsakaninsu, da kuma yawan nisan lokacin da suke canjawa a zahiri.
Anazarci[gyara sashe | Gyara masomin]
- "Oxford Dictionaries:Time". Oxford University Press. 2011. Archived from the original on 4 July 2012. Retrieved 18 May 2017. "The indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole"
- "Time". The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language (Fourth ed.). 2011. Archived from the original on 19 July 2012. "A nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparently irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future."
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary Template:Webarchive the measured or measurable period during which an action, process, or condition exists or continues : duration; a nonspatial continuum which is measured in terms of events that succeed one another from past through present to future
- Compact Oxford English Dictionary A limited stretch or space of continued existence, as the interval between two successive events or acts, or the period through which an action, condition, or state continues. (1971).
- "Newton did for time what the Greek geometers did for space, idealized it into an exactly measurable dimension." About Time: Einstein's Unfinished Revolution, Paul Davies, p. 31, Simon & Schuster, 1996,