Amsterdam (lafazi|ˈ|æ|m|s|t|ər|d|æ|m, |ˌ|æ|m|s|t|ər|ˈ|d|æ|m; furucci|ɑmstərˈdɑm|) itace Babban Birnin Netherlands kuma mafi yawan birni a kasar Netherlands. Kasantuwar Babban birnin kasar yasamu ne daga tabbacin Constitution of the Netherlands, dukda banan ne inda fadar gwamnatin kasar take ba, wanda a Hague. Amsterdam Nada yawan Mutanen dasuka kai 851,373 acikin birnin, ko kuma 1,351,587 acikin urban area and 2,410,960 in the metropolitan area. Birnin na nan ne a province na Arewar Holland a yammacin kasar amma banana ne Babban birnin ba, wadda Haarlem ce. The metropolitan area comprises much of the northern part of the Randstad, one of the larger conurbations in Europe, with a population of approximately 8 million.
Sunan Amsterdam ansamo sane Daga Kalmar Amstelredamme, wanda me alakanta kafuwar birnin kusa da wani dam dake rafin Amstel. Yafaro amatsayin wani karamin kauyen kamun kifi a run karni na 12th, Amsterdam ta zamanto data Daga cikin muhimman tashar ruwa alokacin Dutch Golden Age (17th century), sakamakon kirkire cigaba a fannin kasuwanci. A wannan lokacin, birnin ne babban cibiyar hada hadar kudade da diamonds. A karni na 19th dana 20th birnin yasamu Karin fadad, sannan sabbin unguwanni da garuruwa an kirkiresu kuma aka ginasu. A karni na 17th-canals of Amsterdam da kuma 19–20th Layin Kariyar Amsterdam suna cikin UNESCO World Heritage List. Tun chanjin babban garin da akayi na Sloten a 1921 daga municipalitin Amsterdam, tsoffin tarihan birnin na nan ne a Sloten (karni na 9th).
As the commercial capital of the Netherlands and one of the top financial centres in Europe, Amsterdam is considered an alpha world city by the Globalization and World Cities (GaWC) study group. The city is also the cultural capital of the Netherlands. Many large Dutch institutions have their headquarters there, including Philips, AkzoNobel, TomTom and ING. Also, many of the world's largest companies are based in Amsterdam or established their European headquarters in the city, such as leading technology companies Uber, Netflix and Tesla. In 2012, Amsterdam was ranked the second best city to live in by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) and 12th globally on quality of living for environment and infrastructure by Mercer. The city was ranked 3rd in innovation by Australian innovation agency 2thinknow in their Innovation Cities Index 2009. The Port of Amsterdam to this day remains the second in the country, and the fifth largest seaport in Europe. Famous Amsterdam residents include the diarist Anne Frank, artists Rembrandt van Rijn and Vincent van Gogh, and philosopher Baruch Spinoza.
Anazarci[gyara sashe | Gyara masomin]
- Dutch Wikisource. "Grondwet voor het Koninkrijk der Nederlanden" [Constitution for the Kingdom of the Netherlands] (in Dutch). Chapter 2, Article 32. Retrieved 3 July 2013. "... de hoofdstad Amsterdam ..."
- Permanent Mission of the Netherlands to the UN. "General Information". Archived from the original on 5 October 2013. Retrieved 26 June 2013.
- "CBS Statline – Population Development; region per month".
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- "Randstad2040; Facts & Figures (p.26)" (PDF) (in Dutch). VROM. Archived from the original on 2013-01-12. Unknown parameter
- Encyclopædia Britannica Eleventh Edition, Vol 1, pp. 896–898.
- Cambridge.org, Capitals of Capital -A History of International Financial Centres – 1780–2005, Youssef Cassis, Template:ISBN
- After Athens in 1888 and Florence in 1986, Amsterdam was in 1986 chosen as the European Capital of Culture, confirming its eminent position in Europe and the Netherlands. See EC.europa.eu for an overview of the European cities and capitals of culture over the years. Template:Webarchive
- Forbes.com, Forbes Global 2000 Largest Companies – Dutch rankings.
- "The Next Global Tech Hotspot? Amsterdam Stakes Its Claim".
- "Best cities ranking and report".
- "Best cities in the world (Mercer)". City Mayors. 26 May 2010. Archived from the original on 1 November 2010. Retrieved 10 October 2010. Unknown parameter
- "2thinknow Innovation Cities Global 256 Index – worldwide innovation city rankings". Innovation-cities.com. 30 July 2009. Archived from the original on 11 September 2010. Retrieved 10 October 2010. Unknown parameter
- Template:Cite press release